Here you’ll find audio files from some of our recent programs.
Panel #3 in the Journalism in the Age of the iPhone Series
• Jennifer Kho covers green technology for several news sites, including The New York Times’ Green Inc. blog, Earth2Tech, Renewable Energy World and Cleantechnica.
• George Kelly is the online coordinator at the Bay Area News Group-East Bay’s Contra Costa Times in Walnut Creek, California.
• Diana Hembree is the editor-in-chief at Consumer Health Interactive.
JOURNALIST AS ENTREPRENEUR: HOW THEY DID IT
Panel #2 in the Journalism in the Age of the iPhone Series
• Alex Gronke is co-founder and publisher of The OakBook, an online and print magazine focused on Oakland.
• Michael Molinski is a founding partner at IAB Custom Media, a businesscommunications firm.
• Kara Andrade is the community organizer for Spot.Us, an open source project that focuses on community-funded reporting.
ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES: WHO’S HIRING
Panel #1 in the Journalism in the Age of the iPhone Series
• Tom Giles is the editor of the Technology and Science channel at BusinessWeek.com, where he oversees BusinessWeek’s daily tech and science coverage
• Jeffrey Davis is the Executive Editor of Bnet.com, a website focused on crucial news and information for management professionals.
• Brian Back is the editor and publisher of Sustainable Industries magazine and SustainableIndustries.com.